stock timing plate? can it be adjusted

You can elongate the stock holes where the bolts go to be able to turn it.....as for the +4 part maybe someone will chime in and let you know exactly how far but its not a couple cm's or so.....I bought the billet piece from chariot but you can def mod the stock one yourself many of the guys on here have

You can elongate the stock holes where the bolts go to be able to turn it.....as for the +4 part maybe someone will chime in and let you know exactly how far but its not a couple cm's or so.....I bought the billet piece from chariot but you can def mod the stock one yourself many of the guys on here have

its prob just easier to buy the billet one and just install that instead right? its only like 50 bucks or so?

honestly if you have the cash man i would...... get the chariot piece off ebay......very nice and well made. Only reason I say that is because IF you mess up modding the stocker you may be down for a few days until new plate comes in. And the weekend is right around the corner hahah