Spring Jamboree Genoa, Nebraska

Loc

I am not sure how many Nebraska members are on this page, but just wondering if anyone will be attending the Fall Jamboree in Genoa, NE this year. It is a real good time and usually has some pretty good machines come down for the drag races.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I am ready for next weekend. Hoping to see some Banshee HQ members running around.

Well I am ready for next weekend. Hoping to see some Banshee HQ members running around.

Im over by York, when is the jamboree? You dont have to be members of their club do you? Ive taken my Raptor there a couple weekends ago, and would love to take the banshee im working on there, if i can get er done!

Brian

PS Did you trade a 02 Raptor for a 01? Banshee that was beefed up, recently?

Radar are you going to be racing your bike in the drags. I will be on my all black 2004. Will be riding with a bunch of Raptors and maybe a White and Yellow Banshee. See you there.

Radar are you going to be racing your bike in the drags. I will be on my all black 2004. Will be riding with a bunch of Raptors and maybe a White and Yellow Banshee. See you there.

LOC, you never said how your trip was to little sahara. Did you go or not? Also, did you notice anything funny about the stator and charging system, and 2nd gear on that raptor you traded?

Looks like i wont be there guys. My mother had a a stroke monday and is gonna be stayin with us. I kinda tried to talk the wife into letting us take her but that didnt go over too well. Look for a couple KTMs rollin around 1 is a turbo 525XC.