LED's For Headlights?

Roudy4x4

I was looking into changing from my stock headlights to a set of LED fog lamps. The consume about 4watts per light. I figure if there not bright enough I can just put another set on there.

Has anyone used LED's on the quads for anything, and if so how was the light output, I know there soposed to be bright, but are they good enough for trail riding?

Pictures would be great Thanks

Get a hold of TIDOS76 on here as he builds LED lights and all that type of shit from scratch. Seen some of the LED head lights he built and they look pretty damn good.

4 luxeon stars in each headlight. 12w'ish per side. should be about 15,000 lumens. they are not completed yet, i will be finishng them in a few days and will get some good pics.

Snopczynski's honestly are probably more reliable. I just like being able to say i made mine! lol. matterial cost about $30-40 for these.

IMG00099.jpg

IMG00100.jpg

Edited by tidos76

4 luxeon stars in each headlight. 12w'ish per side. should be about 15,000 lumens. they are not completed yet, i will be finishng them in a few days and will get some good pics.

Snopczynski's honestly are probably more reliable. I just like being able to say i made mine! lol. matterial cost about $30-40 for these.

IMG00099.jpg

IMG00100.jpg

Pictures arent coming up...

• 4 weeks later...