ruff HP figure for my engine

1sick6

Hey every 1, Im just intrested to know a ruff HP figure for my Banshee engine in my Blasters frame

*421cc T-REX - no port work

*10cc domes

*69mm pistons

*+4mm stroker crank

*VForce 3 reeds

*+8 degrees advanced timing - stock CDI

*39mm carbys - 170 mains

*SCP out of frame Drag pipes

*14 - 43 gearing

*VP 110 fuel

I have no idea what its making so any guess would be good,

untill I can actually find someone willing to dyno a quad.

I have a few pics of the bike uploaded on this site in the Images section

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...15&start=15

Just a couple questions. 69mm pistons and 4mil crank is 433cc, not 421. A 421 uses 68mm pistons. Also, 10cc domes? You running diesel? lol. I don't think 110octane is enough for that much compression. I bet that motor is spark knocking like a mofo.

Sorry about putting 421. It's been bored out 1mm. And the only domes I can find for a t-Rex engine are 8 10 and 12cc it's coz they use flat top pistons not domed top like everything else.

Edited by 1sick6

yeah he is right they are probably 10cc. You can run domed pistons in it, lots of changing stuff around is required though. I still run flat top pistons in mine. Ive got the 12cc domes in mine with alcohol, i used to run the 8's but just too much damn compression, it didnt like to rev.

As far as horsepower, unported id say your looking at 75 maybe, and i stress the maybe. probably more like high 60's low 70's.

Let me ask you this, is it new generation trex or old generation?

I say 70s as well.

Trex flat out will take a lot of porting and work to run like a CP cylinder, but in the right hands....they're a handful.

My question is...do you have Afflack? 70ish HP in a short, narrow blaster frame is gonna be more of a death trap than a handful... 70HP in a stock banshee frame is a wheelie machine all day long...

this blaster frame is 13inchs longer and 2inchs wider then a stock banshee so it will handle the engine better then a blaster. So what sort of power could I get out of this engine with a goodport job and a good ignition? Cheers. Paul