a fenders: black white yellow red blue

• 2 weeks later...

dude you should pay HQ for site advertisement. IMO its kinda bullshit you post these auctions all the time. i think if we wanted to use EBAY we would be browsing on there for shit. not looking in forums...

just my .02

edit: then again, i could be the ONLY one with this opinion, so it doesnt really matter...

Edited by tapout94

dude you should pay HQ for site advertisement. IMO its kinda bullshit you post these auctions all the time. i think if we wanted to use EBAY we would be browsing on there for shit. not looking in forums...

just my .02

edit: then again, i could be the ONLY one with this opinion, so it doesnt really matter...

Well my opinion is the HQ should pay you to keep your snout out of other peoples business. Or better yet, lets turn this into an opinion thread instead of a for sale thread..

Free bump for you minkia.

Well my opinion is the HQ should pay you to keep your snout out of other peoples business. Or better yet, lets turn this into an opinion thread instead of a for sale thread..

Free bump for you minkia.

If he is selling it outright that would be one thing but hes just trying to redirect people to his auctions. Like you said this is a for sale thread not an auction thread. I was under the impression that people on here are trying to help each out a little bit. Besides don't ebay get enough advertisement without promoting them here. I always look her first because most people are willing to cut a deal to try to help their fellow Bansheens.