98 banshee

Thats real mature to post up and not even try to contact me i never said they were brand new and i sent you pics. it's not like i held a gun to your head telling you to buy them all you would have had to do is say something. i have sold a ton of stuff on ebay and a dozen other sites and understand when you get something you thought wasn't what you thought and would always work with people. but NORMAL people have the balls to let someone know.

You could've told him the mount was broken and the bumper was mangled before you sold it to him. Makes me wonder what you're hiding on this Banshee you're trying to sell. Mike is a well known, respectable member here on HQ and I agree with him, buyer beware.

Thats real mature to post up and not even try to contact me i never said they were brand new and i sent you pics. it's not like i held a gun to your head telling you to buy them all you would have had to do is say something. i have sold a ton of stuff on ebay and a dozen other sites and understand when you get something you thought wasn't what you thought and would always work with people. but NORMAL people have the balls to let someone know.

1st off why waste time trying to contact you, you know damn well that the skid plate was fuckin junk when you sent it.

EXHIBIT A

000_0001-2.jpg

Fuck am I supposed to do with this shit you fuckin idiot.

The bumper is fixable but still fucked up. Your right you never said any of it was BRAND NEW but I expected it all to be usable. I don't give a flyin fuck what all and where all you've sold shit, you've probably done this before to someone. I would really like to know what you would've worked out with me on this, you sold me all the shit I got including the fucked up skid plate.. so I'm clueless to why you put this: and understand when you get something you thought wasn't what you thought and would always work with people .... Dude your a moron..NORMAL people don't fuckin try to scam people dipshit then try to play it off on the guy when he brings it out to public attention. GAME OVER

Also you never sent me any pictures, there was one picture of all that stuff in a pic of the thread you posted, but you deleted the pic from your photobucket. All I know is I wouldn't have bought the shit if I knew I was really only gettin a set of a arms and nerfs that were good.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry979855

As I write this you are even more of a fucking dipshit than my last post.

you should go to the haspin ride and meet all of us fucktards!!i'll hold you while mikenick crams those junk parts up your ass.have a nice night.

thats fine i thought i was a decent deal for the nerf bars the bumper and rear skid wasn't great but like he said it was cheap. and if he is the kind off dumb ass thats on this site then so be it ill take my shit somewere else never anything but fuck tards on here anyway.

BLAH BLAH BLAH....Only fuck tard talkin here is you!! So be gone with your bullshit.