brand new 10 mill super cub for sale

hey there guys i have an 06 banshee motor for sale .its a 10 mill super cub with brand new pistons .a billet crank .blue direct lock up with the clear cover on it .an overide tranny from whitticker 1 thru 4 and have reeds .and was ported by rdz racing the hours on this motor where 3 hours max very strong running motor . .i want 2800.00 plus the ride let me know guys

hey there guys i have an 06 banshee motor for sale .its a 10 mill super cub with brand new pistons .a billet crank .blue direct lock up with the clear cover on it .an overide tranny from whitticker 1 thru 4 and have reeds .and was ported by rdz racing the hours on this motor where 3 hours max very strong running motor . .i want 2800.00 plus the ride let me know guys

guys i need this sold let me know .this will be the last time i post this deal up so guys hit me up

i'll trade you a complete 4mill passion racing engine with cpi outta frames, 39 pwks, lockout with smoke cover, 1-5 duneable tranny u know the whole works.

thanks for the offer but not really looking for trades ,sounds like a hell of a motor you got there .for the price im asking for you wont build half of this motor .common guys ill even do 2650.00 plus shipping .i have pics i can send .i need this motor gone .i swear dude if i was still riding i would of maybe considered the trade plus some cash but im not riding anymore .my wife is having a baby and im moving out so the cash would help some bit .you know for the price you cant build this motor .i know someone out there needs a big motor .i will not go any lower than that price i listed i just droped 100 and some change

http://www.rdzracing.com/NEW_RDZ_Racing_Su...kage_Deals_.htm

Hell, you can't even get ported cylinders, crank, head and gaskets for what you're asking for this whole motor.

dude if you pm ill give you my number and we will call rob on 3 way .i dont lie dude shoot me a pm with ur number and we will call rob .i asure you ill refresh his mem with my info thanks .and i sent you pics already