I Need new handle bars

jet mech

I need to buy some new bars and would like to keep the same width and bend. I was hopeing to get rid of the key pod and have some sort of pad. I like the Pro Taper look wih the pad but not sure what bend and hieght to get.

ya bud i just got a set of protaper contour fat bars with the clamp kit and i love them! im not sure what bend they are but what i did was took my old ones down to the bike shop and matched them up with the tapers. the tapers have marks for the preferred width of your bars so you can cut them, a little pricey but the best money can buy.

I need to buy some new bars and would like to keep the same width and bend. I was hopeing to get rid of the key pod and have some sort of pad. I like the Pro Taper look wih the pad but not sure what bend and hieght to get.

I have a set of Pro Taper off my YFZ with PAD rode twice now have FLEXX bars ...... $50 shipped if you want them.

if u have the money get fasst flexx.

relocating the key is very easy i would recomend buying a hide a key kit. it mounts the key assembly under your seat.

Dude those are out of touch 300+ $$ for fuc^&g handle bars yeah right holy sh*t they better be good

I have some polished renthals for sale. they done have the cross bar but they look good.

I'd buy one of JD's hid-a-keys. Great guy and great product. + you money will stay within the HQ. I'd rather givce my money to guys on here than some company.

dude dont even waste ur money on the hide a key just get rid of it. the key is not much of a theft protection all it does is slow a theif down for about 30 seconds. the key switch is a fucking joke all you have to do is unplug it from the harness and the bike will start right up. buy urself a heavy chain and lock and get rid of the key