What do you guys think?

oneslowshee

Looks good for what i can see :thumbsup:

why does everyone use lime green and black....almost every moded quad has a green frame...even on ebay...i mean arent ppl original these days...not knockin your shit man just its like the 100th one ive seen this month thats got a green frame and black plastic...it looks nice though :blink:

why does everyone use lime green and black....almost every moded quad has a green frame...even on ebay...i mean arent ppl original these days...not knockin your shit man just its like the 100th one ive seen this month thats got a green frame and black plastic...it looks nice though :blink:

well its a candy green to start with not a lime green the pic does not do it any justice. and i was going to do candy red or candy blue, but people i ride with already have those colors... so within my group green is the OG color... hey guys thanks for the input i cannot wait to ride it.. i am going to take it out this weekend..

why does everyone use lime green and black....almost every moded quad has a green frame...even on ebay...i mean arent ppl original these days...not knockin your shit man just its like the 100th one ive seen this month thats got a green frame and black plastic...it looks nice though

What ya got against green? :evil: I have had my banshee green for years now. I picked the color cause the guy at the pc shop said it was a new color and ha had just recieved it. so i got to be the first frame(from that shop) in that color. everyone does green and black cause, well there isn't many colors that go good with the candy green.

Good lookin bike tho! looks kinda familiar. :cool:

What ya got against green? :evil: I have had my banshee green for years now. I picked the color cause the guy at the pc shop said it was a new color and ha had just recieved it. so i got to be the first frame(from that shop) in that color. everyone does green and black cause, well there isn't many colors that go good with the candy green.

Good lookin bike tho! looks kinda familiar. :cool:

i know i saw your bike when i got home from dropping it off at teh powder coaters, and i thought to myself i wonder if thats what its going to look like when i am done.. sure enough... but i am sure yours is way way faster../.