best place to buy 28mm mikuni flatslides or any suggestions

well to be honest you need to tell us what type of riding you do and what you already have done to your bike so we can help you out.

as far as carbs hit up some of the site sponsers or possibly check out carbparts warehouse on ebay.

Edited by '04limited

ok, so here we go please give me your suggestions for carbs..... I have a 4mill stroker with fmf fatty pipes and power core 2 silecers, vforce reeds, K&N filter, i run 110 mixed 1/2 with premium gas and mostly do desert trail/dune riding since i live in AZ, i like to go fast (obviously, i have a banshee) but not building a dragging machine i just want to upgrade but have no idea what would be most cost productive or the best for my bike/style

ok, so here we go please give me your suggestions for carbs..... I have a 4mill stroker with fmf fatty pipes and power core 2 silecers, vforce reeds, K&N filter, i run 110 mixed 1/2 with premium gas and mostly do desert trail/dune riding since i live in AZ, i like to go fast (obviously, i have a banshee) but not building a dragging machine i just want to upgrade but have no idea what would be most cost productive or the best for my bike/style

Running a 4 mil I would suggest a 33mm or larger carb. I think that if you any smaller you might starve her of fuel.

yea 28-30mm.

the 28mm tm flatslide is an awesome carb.

I have seen some d slide 30mm carbs on ebay brand new for cheap too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/30MM-D-slid...sQ5fAccessories

I have some 30mm roundslide carbs for sale for $45 shipped, but they need a choke kit installed. The kit is $16 on ebay.

Running a 4 mil I would suggest a 33mm or larger carb. I think that if you any smaller you might starve her of fuel.

Depending on the port job, smaller carbs would be more ideal. My builder told me to go with 28's or 30's. I still gain power on top but dont loose any power where i want it.

I can run it with stock carbs. No fuel starving problems either. You can bump the mains all the way in the mid 400's range i believe.

This is a good deal on 30's.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113589

Edited by RagunCajun