12mm (BEWARE )

Blewbyu

Well it seems like people are getting screwed left and right these days.

I try to be as honest and straight forward with people, and consider myself a pretty calm laid back guy, unless you fuck with me or my freinds, so here it goes..........

I just bought a 10mm crank from this guy

James Ward

1582 Evelina St

Mt. Pleasant SC. 29464

I repeadetely asked him if the crank was a small pin, 115 rod.

And hey responded yes, everytime, i pmed him, or texted him.

So I get the crank today, which smells like cat piss!!!

And of course I throw it in my cases and check them with my calipers and yup they are exactly NOT a 115 rod!

So I calmly gave James a call, and seen if he would like to be a stand up guy and refund my money and take the crank back and sell it for what it is, and he says " I dont have the money anymore, im just a mechanic, and was just going off of what the guy I bought it from said".

Well sorry buddy, I paid for what I was told it was, and it wasnt so Id like a refund, please!

"im not going to argue with you about this" Click!!!!

Peice of shit!!!! Now wont answer my phone calls or text.

Another peice of work!!!!

Beware!!!

Seems like if he was just the mechanic, he would know what to look for. What a POS. Are you at least able to sell it to make your cash back?

Yeah if someone needs a 10mm 120 or 125 rod, Im not 100% sure what it is, but of course I wont sell it to someone without knowing what it is!!!, otherwise I will have to go through paypal, but have never had to do, it and not shur if its going to even get me my money back?

Anyone know?

That really sucks Jeff. First Damien than you....shitty deals really suck ass!!! :down: It's too bad there is more and more of them going on around here.

Yup it sucks, all I was trying to do was help a friend out thinking I got him a deal.

And get this, this dude just called and threated to send his peeps down to see me

Sounds so much like Utley that it might be Utley. Last I talked to him he was going to come here and show me some southern hospitality. I love how these fucks rip you off and then want to kick your ass because they aren't intelligent enough to just do the right thing in the first place. You don't want to send your friends here 12mm, douchebag, whatever your name is.

Sucks, paypal will probably take awhile but usually comes through.

J/c and completely off topic but what exactly do you measure to find the length of the rods, you said you had to put it in the case 1st?

Will paypal come through if I got the package, cause I got it, its just not what it was described as, and I put it in the description on paypla, what I was supposed to be getting.

I have couple sets of cases that are trenched for the 115 rod, 10mm crank which it is supposed to be, and it wont even come close to clearing, and I measured the rod length, and compared them to my 10mm crank and mine read 115mm, and the other one was longer.

Will paypal come through if I got the package, cause I got it, its just not what it was described as, and I put it in the description on paypla, what I was supposed to be getting.

I have couple sets of cases that are trenched for the 115 rod, 10mm crank which it is supposed to be, and it wont even come close to clearing, and I measured the rod length, and compared them to my 10mm crank and mine read 115mm, and the other one was longer.

As long as he has a tracking number, Paypal won't do anything. He could have sent you a empty box but as long as he has a tracking number that was deliverred to you they won't do anything. Trust me it happened to me before, they didn't do shit since the other guy had a tracking number.