throttle revs when i turn the handle bars?

can anyone help me out, my throttle is sticking and when i move the handle bars it revs up, its pretty damn dangerous because it usually sticks on full throttle too when im drag racing. i believe the throttle cable is new because i got the T.O.R.S. removal kit and i dont think my slides in my carbs are dirty because it just got jetted hella times putting my cool heads on so they were on and off many times. anyone have any ideas what it could be or what i should do to get rid of this problem? thanks guys appreciate the help

my pit bike did that it was bunching up or cable would come out of collar bracket trace it maybe put it in a diffrent position that is scary!!!

hell yeah it is, its bad enough i gotta hold on, no i gotta hope it dont get stuck in full throttle lol unless the cruise control's not working! :biggrin:

Edited by ban06shee

either the cables routed wrong or you have the wrong cable installed.. your hanging throttle problem might be caused by a bad cable but if turning the bars is causing the bike to throttle up you either have a clearance issue causing the cable to pull or your cable is too short causing it to pull...

any way you slice it i'd recomend purchasing a new cable and making sure it's routed correctly....

either the cables routed wrong or you have the wrong cable installed.. your hanging throttle problem might be caused by a bad cable but if turning the bars is causing the bike to throttle up you either have a clearance issue causing the cable to pull or your cable is too short causing it to pull...

any way you slice it i'd recomend purchasing a new cable and making sure it's routed correctly....

sounds good, i think im just going to do that, know of a good cable? i found a stainless steel one or something like that? any specific cable i should by or are they all the same? thanks