FS: YFZ Arms Fit for Banshee, Spindles, and Round Housing Axle Carrier

I have a set of these A-arms and front spindles from a yfz, that were on my Banshee. I am actually going with Banshee light weight A-arms that are better for drag racing, so these are out.

They are painted black, and the ball joints are in good shape, no tears that I can see in the boots, etc. I haven't pulled them though to see how they look uninstalled.

It looks like the previous owner machined the caps on the arms to get these to work in the Banshee frame.... they work perfectly, and have heavy duty tie rods and ball joints.

Looking to get $250 for the arms, tie rods, tie rod ends and all associated hardware

$50 for the spindles

Round housing axle carrier, billet aluminum from Fireball Racing, with the caliper bracket and circlip (good bearings, 35mm/stock size, dual row bearings) - $100

Plus shipping for all items

banshee_a-arms2.jpg

banshee_axle_carrier.jpg

I'll check the funds, i might pick the a-arms up....can i use my stock banshee shocks with these? I'll let you know...shipping please to 49088

Thanks

Travis

Yes, you can use your stock shocks, that is what I am using.

Shipping to you is $23

Let me know