aftermarket parts for sale

I have a few parts that are going to start to collect dust in my garage. Keihin pwk 35mm carbs with lines, cpi inframe small bore pipes, and boss billet intake for 35mm carbs. Also have a few sets of domes for the noss coolhead. almost forgot i also have a true and welded crank that was welded by kevin hjr in great condition.let me know if you are interested. can email better pictures if interested. Also shipping is the buyers responsibility

Carbs- $200

Cpi Pipes- $300 comes with new bag of packing no dents on expansion chamber either just need a little cleaning.

Boss intake- $100 it was used 3 or 4 times

Domes- $50 thats 2 sets 17 and 18cc one set of o-rings

Crank- $120 in great condition

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3594/bansheehqv.jpg

let me know

Email: dizzleandgianna@yahoo.com

cell: (702)374-8059

I would send it :biggrin: fedex ground to keep it cheap as possible and you would get a tracking number. I spoke to them worst case senario it would be $15.66. I said it weighed 20lbs. I actually not real sure of the weight. Also it would be cheaper if we sent it to a business. I you have more questions call me up.

also have some more parts i found for sale.

stock cross overtube with boots and alba reeds spacers.

Stock shocks that came off of an 2006 they are white.

Misc. sprockets 13t,14t,41t

stock dune ported cylinders by herr jugs.. they are sandblasted have auxillary worm holes can get some pics of needed, I spun a ring a it dinged the exhaust port all it needs is a bore job $65. boring it to 65.5 would clear it up. Put down 70+ hp. this is for a stock stroke. Can not be converted to run a 4mill either. If you need confirmation you can call kevin yourself and talk to him about them. they were off his personal bike.