Looking for some help..

Ive been searching craigslist and other sites for decent Banshees. And I came across this.. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/mcy/1084741160.html

Where can I get methonal for this bike, or should I just switch it over to alcohol, and what would that cost me?

Can I launch the ol' moto way or would that be too stressful on the lock out?

Whats the normal turn around for powder coating?

Ive raced motocross for about 7 years now. This year everything started falling into place...but I had to break my colar bone twice in 3 months...:( And my mom doesnt want me to race anymore. So this is propably going to turn into the next big hobby lol.

Any help would be greatfull

i cant really help u out with the methanol thing but i had my bike pc'd and it took prolly a week to a week and a half to get it completly set... that is a nice lookin bike u are lookin into gettin, not a bad price for what you get, if you can afford it i say go for it you will not regret it :evil:

i cant really help u out with the methanol thing but i had my bike pc'd and it took prolly a week to a week and a half to get it completly set... that is a nice lookin bike u are lookin into gettin, not a bad price for what you get, if you can afford it i say go for it you will not regret it :evil:

Thanks

I talked to Kevin from Jokers Vault but hes out of town till the 14th so Ill get a final date and price by then.

What do you guys think look better, white frame and purple plastics or white plastics on a purple frame?

you find cub motors on drag chassys in planet sand for 5 to 6k........that guy is full of shit saying a cub motor cost 9k to build, more like 5 and thats with alll the good stuff on it....8 PLATE CLUTCH BASKET AND SUCH......also a 7 mil cub is more like a 46o something not a 535 something is not adding up.

Edited by bada450r

7500 is overpriceced in my opinion. Keep your eyes open, there are plenty of deals to be had out there.

I know it is but its super clean.

I found this one but it just looks ugly...no plastics. But it screams

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mcy/1113028621.html

I like this one. Just more set up towards duning. Every one in my camp sucks or drives a sand rail..and I cant stand waiting for people to catch up.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/rvs/1072794149.html

Hes selling just the motor, and its a 4mil

Ill call him and see what he wants for the whole bike

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/rvs/1108322181.html

I forgot to say but where looking for ones that run about 6-8 grand, run on alcohol and makes pretty high hp. If we do get that 7mil where instantly tearing it down and sending it of to PC. Where going to do that with any banshee we get

I hate to say this, but it would be well worth paying the membership fee at PS just to put out a wanted add for a bike if you are looking to spend that kinda cash. Trust me, for 8 grand, you can get a bike that is a lot faster than that 7 mill and you won't have to tear it apart for powder....

I hate to say this, but it would be well worth paying the membership fee at PS just to put out a wanted add for a bike if you are looking to spend that kinda cash. Trust me, for 8 grand, you can get a bike that is a lot faster than that 7 mill and you won't have to tear it apart for powder....

Propably what Im just going to do...

I found a Cheetah motor for 2500

And a chassie with all this for 2800 But something doesnt seem right about the cost...?