SNORKEL KIT FOR BANSHEE?

drewski, i guess it depends on what you call a puddle. :biggrin: with the stock setup you shouldn't be seeing any water in the box. i trail ride mine in wet muddy conditions sometimes without a lid on the box. it gets a little wet, but not too bad. hopefully the outerwears cover i just put on will help keep things out a little more. especially those damn little seeds from the weeds. i hate picking those little buggers out of the filter. :mad:

with my trail riding experiances, if you plug it, the water that does get in there cannot get out. the only place it can go is through you filter, intake, and so on.

no im not running a snorkel but i figured out by plugging the drain hole on the bottom of the air box i have not had any bogging or water . im not sure if it should be left open though?

On my friends big bear 350 we put a one direction check valve in the bottom of the airbox, and ran a radiator hose extension from the tip of the snorkel and cut it off at tank level then put a u of 2" pvc in the end of it so water cant fall down it. if you ride alot of water it doesnt hurt to silicone your connectors and plug boots.

my banshee doesnt do water.

with my trail riding experiances, if you plug it, the water that does get in there cannot get out. the only place it can go is through you filter, intake, and so on.

exactly, that's why i leave mine off. occasionally we have to cross a creek too so i figured it would be best to let the water just run right back out if any does get in the box.