Drag pipes

Mofo69

How well do CPI same side drag pipes hold up to dune cruising? I have a 250R when I want to play on the dunes, but thinking of buying some same side drag pipes for the banshee. The banshee will be mainly for dragging, but still would like to have fun every now and then cruising. I just don't want busted up pipes after a couple of trips to the dunes.

Thanks,

Jesse

How well do CPI same side drag pipes hold up to dune cruising? I have a 250R when I want to play on the dunes, but thinking of buying some same side drag pipes for the banshee. The banshee will be mainly for dragging, but still would like to have fun every now and then cruising. I just don't want busted up pipes after a couple of trips to the dunes.

Thanks,

Jesse

Would all depend on the pipe mounts and brackets.Some pipe mounts break from bouncing around and bending to much.I have solid mounts on my pegs bolted directly to my pipes. With the springs i have my pipes don't move one bit at the dunes