Paul Turner Mids Problem

Ok guys, i recently got a set of PT mids and when i was installing them the headers went on nice and easy. When i was installing the silencers tho. If i got the bolt near the grab bar to line up and other 2 would be off. Is there any special trick to get all three silencer wholes to line up or would i be ok with just the 1 bolt in the silencers?

have the same problem with mine. With just the one, it is still solid. Overall mine fit like shit.

Yeah i was kinda thinking they would be ok, they seem pretty solid with just the 1 bolt in them. i went ahead and zip tied the other brakets to the frame just for a little extra support. The silencers do fit like shit. thanks for the reply that answered my question. I was just a little confused because they line up perfectly on my bros banshee, which pisses me off, cause our banshee's are only a year different.

Had that problem with mine aswell.. but my subframe was tweaked a bit. Just get as many as you can and make sure you use the one on the silencer body.

Yeah i got the one that goes in where the grab bar is to line up but as for the other two on the silencer there is no fu**in way. I messed with it a little more today but still no go. They might not bolt up good but man they sure make my quad run a hell of a lot better so i guess its a fair trade off. :thumbsup: