So I met Blessedwithdeath and PAbansheematt

sled

I saw these two up in the coal mines today, very cool guys. Their bikes are retarded clean! no joke they look amazing in person. BTW Matt is a little nuts lol. he did some nutty fucking hill that nobody else was doing. all in all it was fun day and it was mice meeting you guys. Next time I'll be sure to bring my banshee with me.

probably his 450 lol says it in his sig. but why didnt you take ur banshee?

:thumbsup: well, one my banshee is not 100% ready for the coal mines. It needs a longer rear brake line and some other small things. Two it didn't fit in my truck with my buddies 400ex. None of my other friends wanted to good so it was either not go at all or bring my buddy Nick and ride my dirt bike. It's cool I had fun, I haven't had my 450 out in idk how long. My fucking knee was killing me though. I think I maybe getting to old to ride that thing anymore.

yeah blessed just got his all back together it does look sweet. and yes matts just a little crazy :biggrin:

dude, his bike looks SICK! I really like it. I found myself staring at it a few times.