Paul Turner Mids

I believe DRI (Duncan Racing International ) is the only ones with the Paul Turners.

Duncan has them in stock ready to ship at a moment's notice... but big money.

used is a good way IF you can find a set. good luck. you could find them today or you could wait for months before you see any.

They are in the same price range as any other pipe

They are some good people but a set of chrome Paul Turners OTD are nearly $1,000..... how does that compare to FMFs and Toomeys.... :down: My PT Highs I just bought were $970.

i own a set. i had t6 pipes before them and one day decided to sell them so i could knock off a few dollars on a new set of high revs. but i got lucky and found a set of ptr mids for 275 shipped with fatboy silencers. all they needed was alittle cleaning but now look at them.

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

great pipes!

heres a little teaser for you

th_Picture039.jpg

Edited by NickisGod

Paul Turners are incredible pipes. If they weren't so expensive new, they'd be a very dominant pipe, bad idea on Duncan's part. One thing about the chrome PT's is their triple chrome is some of the strongest you can get.... it's just indestructible.