Crank frozen?

So i blew up my top end.... i was still able to kick it over freely

I removed my cylinders and i also noticed there is was a very tiny screw head and maybe 1/4 '' of shaft inside my intake port right after my reeds were pulled out.

My kick starter is now frozen and i can not manually move my crank up and down.... any ideas??

My right crank is also blue in color on the lower end of the rod.

I would say your crank is jacked. By saying your top end blew up I'm guessing your piston. I'm betting that there is pieces down in your crankcase jamming up your crank so for gods sake stop try to move it till you find the problem. Sounds like you are going to be spliting the case.

I blew the top end meaning i lost compression, the pistons are still intact and not broken, i also did notice both my reeds and missing chunks out of them.

I would say your crank is jacked. By saying your top end blew up I'm guessing your piston. I'm betting that there is pieces down in your crankcase jamming up your crank so for gods sake stop try to move it till you find the problem. Sounds like you are going to be spliting the case.

Sounds like you need to split the cases. Like Woolfman said, stop trying to turn it over. You're just going to cause more damage doing that. Get the jugs off and the cases apart. You might get lucky, and a piece of the reed is wedged in the crank, keeping it from turning over. As far as just loosing compression, sounds to me like it leaned and popped a piston. Or, that screw head that's flopping around punched a hole in it. So many things that could've happened. You need to get it apart ant inspect everything. I think you're going to be rebuilding the whole motor though.

The motor was 100%% lean, i got this banshee in a trade and new from the get go it needed work, i have not checked the carbs but they are stock and im sure they are stock jets with clamp on filters and fmf pipes.

Like i said i can see blue in the rods.