gaz is stuck ? (idle stuck)

im ruinning my bike and i decide to go full throtle, and after when i let go the idle comes down to about half revs but not under, is there a problem with my gaz wire or in the carbs? my tempoary mesure is to go up a gear and let the clutch go the revs go down cause of the engine's compression, anyone understand what could cause this, and is there a solution,

p.s. sorry for being wage im kinda very sleepy, thanks

uld barely understand what the hell you said, but i think it could be 2 things. air leak, or sticky slides

air leak, as in an exhaust leak?

also to clearafy what i was saying, when i ride my bike and i go full throtle, when i let go rather than going back to normal idle, the bike is kinda stuck on half gaz(high revving) i personally don't think it's cause of my cable jamming cause when i up shift and force the rev's down with the engine evrything is fine, hope this will help, sorry for the frist post =S

Edited by wildwolf-131

Two things make a two stroke rev up like that, or "hang".

Throttle cable or carbs are hanging up/sticking, etc.

Or, and air leak, as mentioned.

That could be the intakes cracked or gasket leaking, base gasket, crank seal...case halves.

I would venture to say check your intakes. In the last couple years, I started using blue loctite on the 8 intake bolts that hold the intakes and reeds on....