Rear Hub Moves

305Shee

I have a LSR Rear axle and LSR Hubs and for some reason the supplied washers/spacers that hold the hub on the axle are not wide enough to hold the hub in place tight they have some wobble to them. The gap is only about .3cm off but its enough to make it wobble.

the other problem i have is that the Nuts that hold the Hub on the axle also comes loose by itself if it nots for the Pins on them the nut would come right out.

You need to get a washer that will go between the nut and hub,the hitch pin clip supplied with the axle,throw them away and either use cotter pins,or jump over to the post below and look at the clips LOCO suggested,I am replacing mine with cotter pins because I do not have a need to move the hubs in or out...hope I was some help!!

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=111991

You need to get a washer that will go between the nut and hub,the hitch pin clip supplied with the axle,throw them away and either use cotter pins,or jump over to the post below and look at the clips LOCO suggested,I am replacing mine with cotter pins because I do not have a need to move the hubs in or out...hope I was some help!!

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=111991

I got those type of pins already so im good there..I guess im going to get some washers see if that helps.

I got those type of pins already so im good there..I guess im going to get some washers see if that helps.

Make sure you get the right size...my dumbass got a factory nut and washer which is 14mm where as the LS axle I have is 20mm...just a heads up

the other problem i have is that the Nuts that hold the Hub on the axle also comes loose by itself if it nots for the Pins on them the nut would come right out.

thats not fun when that heppens trust me! ever see one of your rear wheels pass you on a whoop section in the woods? haha..

i could never get mine right either, either the nut would be too lose, but the holes would line up for the pin, or if i tried to tighten it, i couldnt get it tight enough for the holes to line up for the pin, i just got a huge fuckin extension and pipe and finally got it that extra fraction of an inch and havnt had it come loose yet... if that didnt work i was just gona throw a washer in there and see if i could make it work