NEED HELP WITH TIMING AND JETTING

I JUST GOT MY MOTOR BACK TOGETHER AND NEED HELP WITH TIMING AND JETTING MY CARBS. MOTOR IS NOT IN BIKE YET BUT NEED A GOOD PLACE TO START. WHAT I HAVE IN MOTOR IS 65.50 WIESCO PISTONS, TRAIL PORT CYLINDERS, T5,PRO CIRCUIT PIPES, PJ 34S,V FORCE 2 REEDS, PRO DESIGN INTAKES,SPACERS, HOT RODS T/W CRANK, TRINITY STAGE 4 HEAD WITH 21CC DOMES, K&N MONO BOX FILTER WITH K&N FILTER LID. JUST TRYING TO GET AN IDEA IF I CAN GO +4 DEG ON TIMING WITH THIS SET UP AND ON THE CARBS SIDE WHAT I SHOULD JET IT OUT TO WITH OUT THE BOGGING THANKS ANY HELP WILL BE APRICIATED

I would start around a 160 main and 50 pilot with a cel needle in the middle clip. You may end up around a 158 and 48. If your going to run pump gas i would set the timing at +4, for race fuel i have mine set at +6. Hope this helps. Are you running t5's or pro curcuits?

That im not sure yet , if i could find a decent set of t5 for a decent price i would get those but probley going with PC. I found a brand new set of t5s on rocky mountain for 514 shipped, but out of budget right now. I cant see paying 350+shipping for a used set of t5s . With the set up i have not that i will go this route but do you think cpi,s or rdz are to much pipe for my motor?

WHATS UP WITH YOUR SHEE? I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN ADDING STUFF DOES IT STILL LOOK THE SAME ? NICE BIKE

Edited by gsxr to banshee