first time to st anthony's

making the 10 hr drive to st anthony's in june, first time to dunes with my '08 bone stock banshee. where should i start with the jetting,? (5000FT) , also im at 2300ft now and i think it came with 200's in it, is that rich for that elevation?
I ride there all the time. on my stock banshee im running 190 mains,runs great there you'll love it. You will be back.

190 mains, needle in the middle clip 1.5-2 turns out on air screws. You will be just right there. As far as the race fuel, you will loose power running it if your motor isn't set up for it. You will be just fine on 91 octane. And, no it won't affect your jetting unless it's oxygenated. Hope that helps.

190 mains, needle in the middle clip 1.5-2 turns out on air screws. You will be just right there. As far as the race fuel, you will loose power running it if your motor isn't set up for it. You will be just fine on 91 octane. And, no it won't affect your jetting unless it's oxygenated. Hope that helps.

Sounds like you have a lot of experience running up here. Do you think running the needle in the 4th spot would be to rich for my mods listed below? I am trying to get as close as possible the first time out.

thanks.