2005 Yamaha YFZ450 & 2001 Yamaha Banshee

Hey guys I am testing the waters on my two bikes. I have a 2005 YFZ450 and a 2001 Banshee. They are both in great condition, no leaks whatsoever, they don't burn oil, shift fine.

2005 YFZ450

Team Yamaha Blue

Curtis Sparks Big Bore full system

Hot Cams stage 1 intake + exhaust cams

JE 13.5:1 piston

R&D Power Bowl

K&N clamp on filter

Pro Flow

CV4 hoses

steel brake lines

Sparks TPS block off

ASV levers

TAG T2 cr bend bars

ODI grips

parking brake deleted and blocked off

Pro Armor kill switch

Pro Armor front bumper

Pro Armor rear grab bar

Houser +.5 long travel arms

Custom Axis front shocks

G-Force adjustable axle

$5000 obo

2001 Banshee

Team Yamaha Blue

Pro Circuit full system

28mm Mikuni flat slide carbs

K&N clamp on filter

Pro Flow

Accel hot coil

polished rear grab bar

FMF reeds

MSR bars

scott grips

$2500 obo

I think that's it... If anyone is interested in both of them we could work something nice out for ya. If you are interested in one of the two, whichever goes first will have the choice of tires - I have one set of ITP Holeshot MXR6 18"/20" and a set of Kenda 20"/21", both are brand new. The picture of the yfz shows it with +2 lt housers and elka suspension but it comes with the above mentioned set. Sorry for the dirty pictures of the banshee, I will get some better ones for anyone that is interested. These are just giving you the idea. chrisdarnold@hotmail.com or 765-210-1796. I am located in Kokomo, IN. Thanks, Chris

DSC01088.jpg

DSC01090.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

0221091856a.jpg

0221091855b.jpg

0221091856.jpg

Edited by 2001Shee

wanna sell the yfz for $2000? :biggrin: bump for a badass yfz and a nice banshee!

Haha prob better not brother. Thanks for the bump

Damn this economy sucks... I can do $5,750. I just picked up a gsxr 1000 project and it needs some attention guys, come get yourself a couple of great quads, it's warming up quick!

Guess I'll throw this is for the possibility, I need some parts for my 2002 gsxr, if you have some we can put them towards the purchase of either/both quads. Thanks

Well guys against my better judgement, I accepted a guy's offer from yfz central to come get them for 55... I am retarded but he hasn't got back a hold of me yet so if anyone wants them for that get ahold of me asap I will let them go. I am eager to get started on my gsxr project. Thanks, Chris