banshee spindles vs. yfz 450 spindles

Hi there bro,

you probably mean the knuckles !?

well I did the 450 A-Arms conversion as well and had them stocker spindles & knuckles before. My tires were pointing like a little to inner part, basically only the half of the wheels were touching the road...That resulted in my Shee shaking when I was ridin or brakin with the front brakes as If I was driving on bloody eggs !!!

Swapped the spindles and knuckles and it dissapeared so there is defi. a difference in the angle of the top ball joints.

The Spindles of a Banshee don`t fit on the Knuckles off a 450 btw !

If your running stock yfz tierods, they will not fit after swapping the spindles. The knuckle does not stick out as far on the yfz spindles, which requires your tierods to be longer. This results in more bump steer. Unless your running a shock with more travel than the yfz shocks, the angle is not a big deal. The stock yfz shocks will limit your travel before the ball joints bind. Your hubs will not work either. I posted the differences between the two hubs in the suspension forum.