carb vs. clutch lever

tapout94

I believe that reed spacers do the trick and/or boss billet intakes raise it up so that they clear.

Good luck

those are boss billet intakes. i was thinking reed spacers too, just dont know if i want to go that route. just wondering what others do. i might do the reed spacers though if no other suggestions. thanks.

those are boss billet intakes. i was thinking reed spacers too, just dont know if i want to go that route. just wondering what others do. i might do the reed spacers though if no other suggestions. thanks.

im thinkin wacko meant the single piece boss intake (singular not plural) with the built in x-over tube. seein as how you already got seperate boss intakes just get some reed spacers.

Maybe it's just the angle of the picture but it looks to me like your clutch lever it bent way up. Not sure about 39mm but I had to bend my clutch lever down a bit to clear 34mm with stock cylinders. It was easy enough to bend and it didn't cause any problems.

Maybe it's just the angle of the picture but it looks to me like your clutch lever it bent way up. Not sure about 39mm but I had to bend my clutch lever down a bit to clear 34mm with stock cylinders. It was easy enough to bend and it didn't cause any problems.

yeah, it might be bent, i was wondering that. also wondering if the lever is fully seated. just dont know anyone with a banshee that i could look at to compare it to.