Send me nudy pics for stickers?

lokisbuddy

Ok guys appearently someone told payupsucka that I will send free bansheehq stickers to anyone who sends me a nudy pic of themselves, now I am gonna tell all of you exactly what I told him.....To fit the bill for this offer the pic must be a confirmed pic of you and you must be nude, wearing a pirate eye patch and holding an umbrella! :biggrin: The line forms to the left.

Edit: Oh and if you send me a pic of yourself wearing some daisy duke cuttofs and open toe sandles holding a sign that says will work for food I will give you a couple budweiser stickers. :evil:

Edited by lokisbuddy

What do you mean? I could always use a laugh! :biggrin: I logged on earlier and payupsucka had sent me a message saying someone told them I would give him some hq sticks for a nudy pic of himself, so I figured if people are willing to embarass themselves for stickers why not. (keep in mind all pics sent to me will be posted in this thread)

I had actually tried flushing the culprit out with this thread but I see that is not going to work. And Angel I think that you are the last person to call someone a fag sporting that gay ass roddy piper sig :biggrin:

Edit: Please don't think I am picking on you though, what homo wouldn't love a pic of a big strong man in a flannel?

Edited by lokisbuddy

I had actually tried flushing the culprit out with this thread but I see that is not going to work. And Angel I think that you are the last person to call someone a fag sporting that gay ass roddy piper sig :biggrin:

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

I bet it was Grizz that sent him that pm :biggrin: (Sounds like something he would do)

i had nothin to do with this shit homey. me and michael jackson told that elkaracing_shee kid to send naked pics to loco for pics. you can see it in the appearance room. then that fuck payupsucka or watever chimed in. go check it. i was alittle suprised to see this topic tho. bout shit my britches!

:yelrotflmao:

I thought this shit sounded funny at first but now I am beginning to think its gay after reading all of your serious responses, so I am out now. :biggrin:

Edit: Was the thread moved? I can't find it and now I want to read it :biggrin:

Edited by lokisbuddy