jet qustion for new motor build

I'm building a new motor and have some jetting questions i live in las vegas nevada where its hot and dry mostly snd the elevation is two thousand feet

heres the motor im builiding

hot rods stock stroke crank

cheetah cub 65 mm cylinders

wiseco 65 mm pistons

cool head with 19 cc domes

keihin 28mm carbs

k and n pod intake filters

fmf exhaust

now i ran a pretty different set up before so i know my carbs will have to be re jetted anybody have any in-put on what it should be?

or even thing i should change in the build up of the motor? :thanks:

any ideas?

Man i dont know. dont think you are going to find a lot of hands on experience with that combo. FMF pipes and 28mm carbs are not a real popular combo with a Cub. You are neutering those cylinders. They like high rpm pipes and lots of air flow. You will want CPI, shearer or pipes of that like and 33-35 mm carbs to take advantage of that cylinder.

bigger carbs and better pipes are definitely gonna happen i just cant quite afford them yet so i was looking to get the motor running, then worry about them i know 28's are small and the pipes aint big enough either but it is only a 65mm cub but its what i got to do for now so if anyone can just give me a ball park idea id be stoked, i dont want to have to put it in a shop