What the hell is wrong with these fuckers?

lokisbuddy

Dude I just woke up and clicked the computer on and see this shit? Dude its shit like this that makes me want to home school my kids. Shit is getting fucked up with the world for real. How does this bullshit make all of you who have kids and young family feel?

Edit: Whoops forgot the link http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090311/ap_on_...y_school_attack

Edited by lokisbuddy

As a person, I fear people like this. Nothing scares me more than a kid with no parenting, lack of morals, no reason to live, and no fear in dieing.

As a parent, it makes me enraged.

Shit has been fucked up for along time. Long before all of us were born. Same shit different day. You can't just hide the kids from it. Instead I choose to teach my kid about it. Education on the real world is just as important as going to school and reading a book. My son was around 6 months old during 9/11. I decided then that I will not let him become a victim of his surroundings. He is almost 8 now, I want him to live life, not fear it. Influence starts at the beginning, all you can do is teach right from wrong. I know that sounds like a fortune cookie reply, but I do follow this.

ok, I am off the soapbox.....next

he got in a firefight with police officers and they didnt blat his ass? and he got them? wtf kind of police is that? it seems like the police should have been able to plan some sort of tactical flank shit and just come up behind him while hes distracted and "POW,one to the head, now you he dead"<sorry ablout the lil waynes lyrics.'

but wtf for real? the police couldnt outsmart a 17 year old? thats sorry :down:

Thats why you get your concealed carry and make sure you and your family are protected,I had my wife go get hers done as well. It is a good thing to have and even though you can't carry to or around schools,bars,etc...It is a good thing to atleast keep one in your house(away from the kids of course)or in the vehicle with you when travelling.

im not even gonna start this arguement with u, u crazy fuck. lol and my girl like to call him richard for your information.

this is lil wayne

hes a famous rapper. i know u dont like rap and shit already so. just trying to inform you.

LOL :biggrin:

rap is a invalid form of music

It's nothing more than eboincs spoken over a bad drum beat

Edited by Angel ripper

LOL :biggrin:

rap is a invalid form of music

It's nothing more than eboincs spoken over a bad drum beat

wat do u listen to linard skinard? black sabbath and shit? to each his own i guess.

i wouldnt say rap is invalid. being as how i can name off countless rappers who are fucking loaded because of it.

I think rappers are a bunch of thug wannabes but at least they are rich which is more than I can say for myself. I listen to a bunch of shit skynyrd, metallica, chopin, bach, malmsteen, La Bohem, I just can't stomach rap primarily because of the profuse use of ebonics. I also can't stand country music other than the old david allan coe, charlie daniels and that country boy can survive song, bunch of hillbillies whining about the hand they were dealt. But as grizz said to each his own. With that being said, FUCK OBAMA WITH A BIG RUBBER DICK!!! :biggrin:

horrible world we live in.. fuckin unstable kids everywhere , scary stuff

and by the way, in my opinion, alot of rappers, especially the young ones, are a bunch of wana-bes, the thug persona sells records, no one wants to buy a record from some guy rapping about his moms lexus, his dads $750,000 house and how he grew up in a white neighborhood, they wana hear about selling crack, shooting people, fucking whores and how many expensive cars they drive, they are just trying to adapt to sell cd's... are they all fuckin losers? you bet

i like only a few rappers but yes i like to hear about shottin people, fuckin bitches and smokin weed. lol also i like the beats and shit cause i have a $3000 stereo so its sounds really good in the summer with the windows down and all the shitty looks i get wen i pull up and your car starts to rattle and your mirrors vibrate. lol :biggrin:

and i have either a banshee or grizzly in the back of my truck!! good times.