YAMAHA BANSHEE RAP SONG

ELKARACING_SHEE

Dat Canadian edumacation doin yaz well? It's been slightly over TWO years. herp derp.

yeah my bad. I was counting since i registered on the forum. Which will be 3 years soon. Nope never finished this piece of shit. I got better shit to do. And nope you guys havent hurt my feelings.

hell. I dont even got a banshee anymore. My dad made me get rid of it because he said he was getting too old to ride :rolleyes: . But yet he rides his street bike all day :confused: . He said that he does not want to see another banshee in his household. Meaning in other words he told me that i am not alllowed to get a banshee anymore. It dont matter if i purchase it with my own money or if i win the lotttery. So im stuck inside. Its been a shitty summer with not even getting some shee riding down in the trails. <_< . What i have bought instead is a replacement of the banshee. And its an HPI baja 5b. 29cc 2 poke motor.

DSCF2065.jpg

It says 1/5 on the side. They're gay... There's a fag on my street that has one, and all his gay RC car club friends come over and run their shit up and down the street.

i dont find it gay at all. Yes its fricking gay if you run it up and down the street. But today i was at the 1/5th scale mx track out on a farm. Fun as hell.

Go outside and run/walk, lift, fish, hunt, chase tail. Playing with r/c cars isn't much better than playing video games, I mean you have a controller for both. Just because you cant ride a banshee doesn't mean shit, I've ridden mine once this summer.

yeah but you still have a banshee, i dont have one.

Elka, you sound a little immature and irresponsible to own a banshee yet anyway. Wait until your older kid.

:rotflmao: . I have had a bunch of banshee's. Had probably 5 of them different ones. My dad wants me to start saving up for school and his excuse was to get me out of riding <_< . What ever, im still gonna own a banshee later on just not now. He says he doesnt wanna see another banshee while im living with him. My mom doesnt care if i own one or not.

• 1 month later...