bills exhaust?

I ran bill's pipes for a year. I would say they are a mid to top pipe.

That is what I sold chrome bill's for $240 but with free shipping. So i wouldn't say you are getting a killer deal.

I am not trying to talk you in or out of anything, just giving you the experience I had with them.

They are alot pricier but I think you would be a lot happier with paul turner's

I run cpi's now and would never go back to bill's.

I am currently running Bills Pipes and I really like them. I have never had any other pipe so I dont know what to compare them to, but I noticed a huge difference from stock. They gave me alot more low end and I can really feel them pull from the mid to high.

I am currently running Bills Pipes and I really like them. I have never had any other pipe so I dont know what to compare them to, but I noticed a huge difference from stock. They gave me alot more low end and I can really feel them pull from the mid to high.

i shoulda added im upgrading from fatties, im sure anything is better than them but im looking into the bills, lrd, t5, cpi. and i just want some advise so i dont have to buy new pipes in a month or so, thanks guys.