My 4mil ground up build

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got some stuff today.

asv levers , cdi relo bracket etc.

just need to find some clear fuel line.

hopefully get it fired up this weekend with the 170 jets to let it idle and break in.

sucks i have to use these ugly as dirt tires.

Do you have a oversized radiator?

I was wondering with the cdi relocation if there was still room for both up front?

Im thinkin about buying a bigger radiator.

thanks

0o0o0 and bro you bike came out sweet, seriously gorgeous..

First off, that bike looks great. IMO, powder coat the hubs the same red as the frame and coat the wheels black. It would look sick. Already plenty of bling on that baby

i was thinking the same thing , just not sure yet. im interested in the jj and a 3 spoke wheels/hubs so that is an option but an expensive one. ive got a few other things im trying to finish as well and i know i wont make it out for another glamis trip this year so this quad wont see sand until late 09.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

this thing is loaded in the trailer for glamis this turkey day . it currently has 165 main's in the dual 39 pwks. im having a bit of a bog right before i hit the power band . wondering if my mains are off a bit or it it my pilots or needle's. what is about right for a mild port 4 mil cub on gas ?