reef aquarium

I have a deltec PF509 for sale I know its a banshee site but some of you have to be doing some reef tanks out there I used this on my 125 reef tank for only about 4 months I did the eheim 1048 mod to it great german calcium reactor I would like 250 out of it or trade for a +6 swinger or other performance parts Pm for pics thanks Tyler

Would this setup work on a 180 gallon Malawi tank?

the site says its good up to around 119G tank so from what the site says I would have to say no but if your tank isnt stocked heavily it would probably work just fine its all what you plan on doing in the future

Yeah my tank is stocked pretty heavily but I also run 3 magnum canister filters.

ya my bad I wasnt paying attention you dont need a calcium reactor for a cichlid tank this is for keeping corals mostly SPS

no I think your talking about a overflow it skimmes the top of the water into your filters or sump depending on your water turnover you can get one of those for 50-100 bucks the calcium reactor stabelizes your calcium level, PH and ALK