Chargeing a battery on a banshee

Thanks alot guys,im no electrical wizard so im still not sure if i should atempt this myself lol

But i mite give it ago,when i get the rest of the bike sorted,

Also i take it the powervalve is an electrical component as it needs a battery to run it,

Im new to owning a quad so sorry if come over as a stupid guy lol

Is the powervalve really any good?

i think the powervalve gives u more power down low. it broadens out the powerband. cant u manually set it if the batttery is dead? i beleive riding with it set all the way open would be like not having it if u wanted to try it.

Edited by grizzly700

i think the powervalve gives u more power down low. it broadens out the powerband. cant u manually set it if the batttery is dead? i beleive riding with it set all the way open would be like not having it if u wanted to try it.

I can drive the bike with the battery not working,an the powervalve not going,but its better fun with it goin,much faster lol

Thanks alot

i take it where it says ac magneto,that this is actually the stator.And i just look for the wires coming of that then to the regulator then to the battery.

If there actually not there i guess i have to wire it up myself to the stator

Thanks for all your help guys,i appreciate it alot

i take it where it says ac magneto,that this is actually the stator.And i just look for the wires coming of that then to the regulator then to the battery.

If there actually not there i guess i have to wire it up myself to the stator

Thanks for all your help guys,i appreciate it alot

All bikes have an ac magneto, the regulator/rectifier changes the ac/dc. The bikes that are converted to dc have factory floated grounds on the stator. Look at the diagram closer.

post-20806-1236372642_thumb.jpg