St. Anthonys MEMORIAL Weekend May 21-25

Duneman101

Me and my bro's are headed to St Ants for our big Memorial weekend trip we will be staying at the desert oasis resort http://www.desertoasisrvpark.com/ from May 21-25, if your gonna be up there stop by for a beer or a hot dog, or just to bullshit. we ride hard and often, so if you don't catch us at camp stop by right after the sun goes down, we are usually getting drunk and have decided to lock up the bikes by this time, should be 3 or 4 banshees, a couple 250r's and a couple bikes. I will let you know closer to the date, what we will be rolling up in. If you're cool, come camp with us, be warned we don't crash early, and we will bump some Easy-E "Gimme dat nut" in the wee hours of the morning.

I can't ever plan that far ahead, BUT if ti works out I'll try to be there :)

yeah if i don't plan that far ahead, half of my dumbass friends won't show. so they have been told, they know i will be there come hell or high water.

• 1 month later...
we will be their but if we can get in blm we will stay there

thats cool, if you wanna ride over to desert oasis and stop by feel free, we'll be in a lifted maroon dodge ext cab and 20 foot v-nose.

I should be up there on memorial day with about 20 people. We are having my friends bachelor party up there.

Ive noticed alot of you Utah guys are running toomey's on your quads. You need to get some CPI's lol I'll hook you up :thumbsup:

I thought CPI's were a drag pipe and toomey's good all around dune pipe. So how can you hook us up? Free pipes? :biggrin:

I thought CPI's were a drag pipe and toomey's good all around dune pipe. So how can you hook us up? Free pipes? :biggrin:

I promise you'll never run another set of toomey's after you try some CPI's. And CPI in frame pipes are not strictly for drag racing. I guarntee the CPI's would rip the toomey's apart everywhere in the powerband.

And I'm curious do you live on 2300 south in clinton? The reason I ask is because I always see a bunch of guys working on there banshee's around 2500-2700 west on 23rd south. But my best friend lives down there and I am usally down there at least twice a week.

No free pipes yet... But I can get you a damn good price :ninja:

I would love to try some CPI's if the price is right I'm sure I couldn't resist. Would it screw up my port job I told the guy who did my port I was running T5's?

There is no 2300 south in Clinton. Clinton doesn't have any south addresses I do however live not far off 2300 north but not on it and right around 2500 west. And just the one banshee always workin on it in the driveway though all my friends ride four strokes.

I would love to try some CPI's if the price is right I'm sure I couldn't resist. Would it screw up my port job I told the guy who did my port I was running T5's?

There is no 2300 south in Clinton. Clinton doesn't have any south addresses I do however live not far off 2300 north but not on it and right around 2500 west. And just the one banshee always workin on it in the driveway though all my friends ride four strokes.

LOL... sorry, i meant 2300 North. And no CPI's won't screw your port job up. Only thing you'll need is about 3 size bigger jets... lol. And if your serious about some pipes send me a pm back, I'll get you a killer deal.

• 2 weeks later...