Playstation store trades?

Anyone interested in trading some shit from playstation store? I have mortal kombat 2, Crash bandicoot, metallica death magnetic full album for guitar hero legends of rock and world tour, I have a bunch of track packs for guitar hero legends of rock.

I am really looking for oblivion expansion (The shivering isles) I am also interested in guitar hero world tour track packs. Let me know what you got.

Edited by lokisbuddy

You got it just fine bro thats what I meant. But before you trade with anyone note that you can only do it with three systems that is all sony will allow for some reason.

Ok here is how this works. I give you my psn name and change the password to a temp one and give you that. Then I give you an hour or so (unless you want all my purchases then I give you 2 hours) and you call me after you are done. Then you change your password temporarily and give me your info and I do the same and then call you when I am done. Then we both change our passwords back to original. It is perfectly legal but it will only let you share downloads with three systems.