dyno results

kotin6

Give us a run down of your setup!

I got sst's, pod filters, aftermarket CDI (wich im sure was a waste of money) VF2s, and RS stator with adjustable timing plate set to 0.

For some reason the a/f was not hooked up for the run so im not to sure about my jetting but it seems to be close.

Well if you have access to the dyno, play with the timing and see what happens. One of the builders told me to try +6 if the psi in the cylinders was less than 150lbs. If it was over 150lbs, I was told to back it off to +4. Just try it and see what happens. Also, what was the rpm range were the power was made with those sst's?

The avitar, come to find out, is from a swedish movie. Ask Huskyohlinx about it. Hes seen it and says its dam funny.

I only dynod it cause it was free. Im in the process of moving but when Im done I will mess with the timing and see what I can come up with. Having it out there and on the machine made me want my cubs and stuff back soooo bad. May have to get some portwork done or something I dont know.

Thanks for the tips