2001 Honda CBR929rr

drale

Hi. I am looking to sell or trade my 2001 Honda CBR929rr. I am looking for a 2000 and up quad or dirt bike for trade. Here are a couple of pics. Let me know what you have. Please send me pics as well.

DSCF0510.jpg

DSCF0507.jpg

i got a 2000 banshee.

i live in eldorado il

maier front plastic

dg exhaust

k&n pods

full skid plate

ASR clutch lever and braided clutch cable

rebuilt it about 1 month ago on top end

Yamaha gripper seat

geforce axle

holeshot 18's in rear 19's in front.

email me at

matholland@vzw.blackberry.net if interested.

Hi. I am looking to sell or trade my 2001 Honda CBR929rr. I am looking for a 2000 and up quad or dirt bike for trade. Here are a couple of pics. Let me know what you have. Please send me pics as well.

DSCF0510.jpg

DSCF0507.jpg

Sorry guys. I didnt realize the picture was not working. Here they are again.

DSCF0507-1.jpg

DSCF0510.jpg

I will consider trading you a real good condition 2001Kx125 & my 87 Mild custom Banshee project for the bike .......

Everything is good with yoru bike , Tires , brakes , engine ,trans , Clutch ,ect -_Everythign checks out ???

How many times has it been dumped & how hard has it been down ???

Edited by STREETSWEEPAZ

Dont be fooled by the poser race numbers on the bike -- I bought the bike from a nerdy kid who could hardly kick it over / Had to have his friend start the bike for him ... And Im too old fat to race / I just got it because i always wanted a dirtbike & I rode it on the trails for the first season until I got the banshee ....

I always wanted a Banshee so ,, I got the banshee & it blew a ring the 2nd time i rode it ,,,,, So I bought Another quad I wanted - A Suzuki LTR 450 ....

Now everyone around me has sold thier nmachines & no one rides anymore so,, These can go..

I always wanted a Bike too & Im trying to trade my Mild Custom Suburban for a 750 GSXR but the guys is a goof ball & thinks he has gold once someone shows interest in it .......... LMK

Details:

Frame is Kandy painted violet over Hot pink pearl basecoat with flakes & Ice pearl (All house of Kolor)

Plastics are HOK Black pearl with (3) different color flakes in it (Black, gunmetal & Silver) / Silver Upper

Steering & Suspesion were all powdercoated a Chrome like finish

Newer ITP wheels with 18;'' Holeshots in rear /Stock yfz in front

ProTaper SE hi rise bars

LRD front bumper

Nerfs (pictured with white plastics on the quad) with good netting

Polished parts - Brake cylinders/Clutch covers,cylinders, levers, bumpers, ect

Straight stock axle

Lower Case/tranny gone thru & everything is good

Stator / Ricky stator

Hinson Clutchs - Clutch Works great

New kick gear

Seat cover was new but its cracked up now after i leaned on it in the middle of winter at -30 below

Carbs with TORS removed & Twist grip / Stock carbs with thumb lever as well

Ported Cylinders from a shop in Miami - Transfer ports done , Real nice

Needs:

A Piston/Ring rebuild kit to match overbored cylinders

A set of good pipes to match

A set of reeds - I have Whatever came with it - No idea of what they are

Dirtbike : Rebuilt & Runs Great ,, Pipe , Protaper bars , Polished Brakes , covers , levers, Radiator guard , new brake pads for it , ect.......

cadyylight012-1.jpg

CoryTA029.jpg

forsale015.jpg

forsale014.jpg

bansheeparts007.jpg

bansheeparts005.jpg

bansheeparts004.jpg

forsale015.jpg

Pictures033.jpg

On the Bike ????

I just put a brand new one on there & I had my younger sister holdmy bike while I was going to get a wrench topull the plug & Finally change one after 2 years of owning the bike & When the wind picked up - She couldnt hold it up & they both went down ......

New grip & New lever down the drain........ The handle bar stuck in the clay so ,, Im sure thats why it broke /Otherwise on hard pac - Im sure the bars would have taken the impact ..........

A learning experience for the both of us i guess ,,,, Id give the Bike to my sister but, She would kill herself on it / pretty good power for a 125 id say .... Im 260pounds & it hauls me up sandhills fine.

Or on the lower lever /on the engine case???

IDK ,, I dont think the return spring was on ...... When I took that pic ,, I had just taken the brakes parts off to have them all polished & They werent bled or anything yet .... I still rode the bike around my yard a few times to keep things working properly.........

Other than that - Its a Polished brake lever /Not broke............. The lever on the bars are broke... but, It was only $12 new

• 4 weeks later...