banshee wont fire

Have you touched your slides in the carbs,cut out goes toward back of bike,slides in wrong side.If your an electrician get a clymers manuel look at the schematic for the ignition system you will see what wires need to stay and go.Im an electrician in nyc and had no problem making custom harnesses in bikes im sure you can too

Have you touched your slides in the carbs,cut out goes toward back of bike,slides in wrong side.If your an electrician get a clymers manuel look at the schematic for the ignition system you will see what wires need to stay and go.Im an electrician in nyc and had no problem making custom harnesses in bikes im sure you can too

cool cool ive not messed with carbs at all . i bought a motor off of here put it on hooked up all connections and it wont fire so idk but it got spark would any of the vent hoses cause it not to start???? cause i have one that i have no idea where it goes . where could i get one of them books at ?????

Your local dealer or e-bay,one vent goes to fitting in rear of motor under mount,one goes to clutch cover fitting,(behind three screw cover clutch side),they T-together betwwen both carbs and just run up near the upper steering stem mount and dead end ,its not going to cause it not to run.Did you buy a bone stock motor or is it modded if so what mods and what carbs and jetting will come into play.your carbs or did they come with motor and who did you buy motor off so we can find out info

Your local dealer or e-bay,one vent goes to fitting in rear of motor under mount,one goes to clutch cover fitting,(behind three screw cover clutch side),they T-together betwwen both carbs and just run up near the upper steering stem mount and dead end ,its not going to cause it not to run.Did you buy a bone stock motor or is it modded if so what mods and what carbs and jetting will come into play.your carbs or did they come with motor and who did you buy motor off so we can find out info

i bought it from eastcoast banshee and it all stock except for being bored .20 over it didnt come with carbs i had mine