Can anyone Identify these Nerfs?

I just got these nerfs for 40 bucks off CL and they are polished aluminum... light as a feather but I have no idea who made them and I got no hardware to go with them so I thought I would post a pic and see if anyone knew who made them no id's or anything on them.

img3072ih5.jpg

w640.png

they dont look like they are for a banshee . So if they dont work for you oregoncalfroper i have set of nerf bars with red webbing.Where are you at in oregon good luck

they dont look like they are for a banshee . So if they dont work for you oregoncalfroper i have set of nerf bars with red webbing.Where are you at in oregon good luck

I am in Boring I am going to try and mount them this weekend they line up from just looking on the foot pegs the front is where I will have to find out how to mount them.

for some reason those look like they were designed to go on a yfz450 or something. and the way they secured the webbing is crap.

regardless, if you do get those to bolt up i give them a season before they brake. they have no support besides the bolts holding them on, the stress put on them from the outer edges plus the leverage added to that will bust those aluminum mounts in no time flat.

most good nerf bars have some sort of tubing that ties both sides together helping to relieve the stress on the mounting plates. those dont seem to have that so all the stress of you standing on them is put directly on those little aluminum plates...

plus that front mount is 90 degrees out from what it should be, and with only 1 bolt in the front mount it looks as if the only mount that will be doing anything is the rear...

Edited by swrbansheeboy