cartwheel

bansheeboy2012

So i have drag races quads since i was 5-6 on sand drags, and grew up on quads, switched to dirtbikes for 4 years, and had just bought a 400ex. 3 days after owning it, i was racing a couple guys, one one a 450r and one on a scrambler went around a turn,( and happens to be the only part of our track, that is grass) various terrain track, and hit a patch of wet grass. bike spun around on me, and as i hit the dry grass was sideways. tires caught, and flipped the bike over me, and cartwheeled 4-5 times. got up after it was all over and checked my quad, handle bars were rapped around the gas tank, and the wheel had a grass ring wedged between it and the tire. i go to hop on the bike, and feel a tingle in my shoulder, i get of and lay on ground, buddies come back around the track, and say what happened. I say i think i broke my collor bone and show it to em, they say "OH SH**" Thay take a pic on there phone and show it to me, and im thinking the same thing. he drives me to the hospital where i take a couple X-Rays and find out i broke my collar bone in 2 spotes and cracked my wrist.........4 months after the fact, still have an ugly lump in my shoulder, but am back to riding and broadsliding around corners :cool:

Nope everything was good, and when i came back(from the hospital), the guy riding the scrambler, was actually riding my quad, it just had the bars problem...but everything else was alright, you could still steer it, and drive it, oh< and the steering stem was f***ed, but thats about it. yah, it was relaly not that painful

Nope everything was good, and when i came back(from the hospital), the guy riding the scrambler, was actually riding my quad, it just had the bars problem...but everything else was alright, you could still steer it, and drive it, oh< and the steering stem was f***ed, but thats about it. yah, it was relaly not that painful

Shit you must be one tuff some bitch then if you say it was not that painfull. When i broke my collarbone (and my wrist in 2 places and 3 hand bones) It hurt like a mother fucker after the aderinaline (sp) wore off.

I didnt go to the doc for 3 days though cause i figured If I could move my shoulder and move my hands then nothing was broken......That was sure a stupid thought dr told me lol.

Glad everything is going good with ya now. Ride safe.

Shit you must be one tuff some bitch then if you say it was not that painfull. When i broke my collarbone (and my wrist in 2 places and 3 hand bones) It hurt like a mother fucker after the aderinaline (sp) wore off.

I didnt go to the doc for 3 days though cause i figured If I could move my shoulder and move my hands then nothing was broken......That was sure a stupid thought dr told me lol.

Glad everything is going good with ya now. Ride safe.

yah, once the endorfins ran out it was a tearing pain in my should, but that is the third time i had broken a collar bone, and 2nd on that specific one. I like to think that i am tough