S.florida's county line drag way

tony cub

we usually stay on the street. sad to say but the street we jump on is right infront of the track. right on okeechobee. more bikes outside the track than inside the track.

yea been there done that..its harder at the track to put down some #s and thats why not a lot of people show up...down for a track night???

yea been there done that..its harder at the track to put down some #s and thats why not a lot of people show up...down for a track night???

Sold my bike in the process of building a new bike. My set up wasnt for the track. I strap my front and hit the street. Not to many people show up at the track with quads if they did i would have changed my set up and hit it. If you've been there you know what im talking about.

No, but i've seen the black one with fulbores on nos. I have not been there in about two months. I met a guy named Tony once there he didnt have his bike there but was with two buddies one bike was black and the other was yellow.

thats me...my bike is ready.lol..yea,i thought you were the kid w/the blond hair..thats the air tank for the air shifter not nos

Sold my bike in the process of building a new bike. My set up wasnt for the track. I strap my front and hit the street. Not to many people show up at the track with quads if they did i would have changed my set up and hit it. If you've been there you know what im talking about.

yea ,i did the street thing for a while..oky has goten too hot in these past months,thats why i havent been out there in a while..too many bike wrecks..all you have to do is change your gearing..who works on your bike????

Edited by tony cub

thats me...my bike is ready.lol..yea,i thought you were the kid w/the blond hair..thats the air tank for the air shifter not nos

I'm glad to hear you finished your bike hope to see it run soon. i should be out there in about three or four weeks. this weekend i'll be in n. carolina and next weekend i'll be at palm beach international raceway(moroso) for the house of horsepower event.

One more thing do you still have the number to the guy you told me does your boring? If you do can you pm me with it.

I'm glad to hear you finished your bike hope to see it run soon. i should be out there in about three or four weeks. this weekend i'll be in n. carolina and next weekend i'll be at palm beach international raceway(moroso) for the house of horsepower event.

One more thing do you still have the number to the guy you told me does your boring? If you do can you pm me with it.

will do.i'll be out there for the next few weekends and then the motor is coming out..moving on to bigger and better things..

yea ,i did the street thing for a while..oky has goten too hot in these past months,thats why i havent been out there in a while..too many bike wrecks..all you have to do is change your gearing..who works on your bike????

I'll give you a hint and if your familur with the miami people you gonna know who was my mechanic. His shop and his groupies think theyre the fastest in Miami. That was my mechanic. My new bike is gonna be built out of state just need to find a tunning guru around here.

I'll give you a hint and if your familur with the miami people you gonna know who was my mechanic. His shop and his groupies think theyre the fastest in Miami. That was my mechanic. My new bike is gonna be built out of state just need to find a tunning guru around here.

yea,i know who your talking about..99% not tuned???lol..if you dont mind me asking,what motor you going with??builder??alky or gas..pm me if you like

LOL 99 Performance. They are some characters in there group to be nice. The out of state builder will be a faster bike for sure. I had a 10mm DM built by K&T that 99 was scared of to race head up with there 14mm Yellow bike. So I sold it because no one wanted to race fair. I race mostly at Immokalee Regional Raceway the 1/8 mile track.

LOL 99 Performance. They are some characters in there group to be nice. The out of state builder will be a faster bike for sure. I had a 10mm DM built by K&T that 99 was scared of to race head up with there 14mm Yellow bike. So I sold it because no one wanted to race fair. I race mostly at Immokalee Regional Raceway the 1/8 mile track.

i wish u still had the dm setup ...