421 banshee for sale

I am looking to sell my Yamaha banshee with tons of upgrade from suspension to engine it has a 421 cheetah cub motor with a cool head Vito Inframe drag pipes,39mm PWK flat slide carb's with v-force reed and cages has adjustable ignition plate also has pwr radiator full Elka suspension with extended a-arms and tie rods and a jp racing round house carrier swing arm with extended axle all Duglas blue label rims full Maier plastics Alba graphics with matching seat and so other stuff Im prob. NEEDS NEW TOP END the jugs need replated and needs new pistons 2,700.00 OBO OR WILL PART OUT IF I CAN SELL ENOUGH PARTS!!!!!!!

post-25862-1234047199.jpg

post-25862-1234047206.jpg

post-25862-1234047222.jpg

post-25862-1234047228.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A-arms and shocks price shipped? Don't wanna screw anyone out of getting this bike, but you'd get ALOT more than $2700 for the bike whole, and for parts.

I know 2,700.00 is cheap I personal spent a huge amount of money on this bike building it, but I have a deal on a Flats Boat that i cannot pass up and if I do pass it up I would be kicking myself for the rest of my life so this is just one of those things I have to do. As far as PRICES go start throwing them out there and I would more than likely accept them..

I know 2,700.00 is cheap I personal spent a huge amount of money on this bike building it, but I have a deal on a Flats Boat that i cannot pass up and if I do pass it up I would be kicking myself for the rest of my life so this is just one of those things I have to do. As far as PRICES go start throwing them out there and I would more than likely accept them..

Man I wish you were closer,I'd throw ya some cash for the whole bike in a heartbeat.

Man I wish you were closer,I'd throw ya some cash for the whole bike in a heartbeat.

Honestly pm me your address and if its worth my while I would personally deliver it. Like I said in above post I just want this Lake & Bay so that the only reason I want out of this, and I really dont want to lose this bike but its the only thing I have that I can get off fast enough, so let me know

What kind of arms and shocks are they? Got some closer pics?

LoneStar extended A-arms and Elka suspension

fronts are STOCK GEOMETRY Dual Rate piggyback Preload, Compression & Rebound FD-PB36CR

Rear is STOCK GEOMETRY Dual Rate Remote Preload, Compression & Rebound RD-RR46CR

Edited by 1qwk421

LoneStar extended A-arms and Elka suspension

fronts are STOCK GEOMETRY Dual Rate piggyback Preload, Compression & Rebound FD-PB36CR

Rear is STOCK GEOMETRY Dual Rate Remote Preload, Compression & Rebound RD-RR46CR

Cool, that's some good stuff, any idea how much you'd like for it?

I'll start the bidding at $400 :biggrin:

Cool, that's some good stuff, any idea how much you'd like for it?

I'll start the bidding at $400 :biggrin:

Sorry the rear shock is this one not the above mentioned one .....Preload, Hi- & Low-Speed Compression, Rebound RD-Elite RR46CR

I paid real close to about 3,000.00 in the a-arms and shocks so Im thinking around 1,300.00 obo they are in great condition with little signs of wear...