shaking at high speeds

supersider

what?

What I meant was new aggressive tires on the road usually run like shit...when they are lower, say 60% tread, they tend to run a hell of a lot smoother.

Not to mention they could be mounted wrong.

Edit-

And quad tires don't get balanced. And it's a quad, not a damn Cadillac.

A little bit of shaking can be normal...it's how violent/how much of a shake that's the question....front end or rear?

Pic of your bike? Usually a part defect can be seen in a picture...does it appear to stand even?

Flatspotted tires? When did you last ride it?

my 95 shakes bad around 4 gear and up anybody tell me whats going on, also any references on where to buy 35mm pwks>

Does it shake in the front or the back. Back could be a bent axle or bad bearing, tires could have sand in them, rim could be bent. It could be alot of things. when you ask for help explain what you have tried and looked into, that will narrow down what to suggest.

put the carrier on a stand or block and spin the wheels to see if the axle owheel is bent. when mu friend rode in front of me, i noticed that min is quite off, but i have 22's and htey don't shake when i'm running at high speeds off road, mostly because it's working the terrain as well. 1/4" toe out, means that the front of the tires are 1/4" rurther apart than the rear of the tires.