V-Force3 Reeds

ban06shee

(this statement is very untrue have you ever ridden a banshee that had a good port job and had t6 pipes? i can tell you that my bike runs great with this setup now it may not be the fastest in the world but i can definately tell that it will hold its own against banshees that are ported with difff pipes, and its more than enough to keep the 4 pokes off you.

i thought the same thing when i first started to mod my banshee but after i put my bike back together i had a totally differant feeling towards porting and the t6 pipes, now i'm not saying that another set of pipes wont compliment the porting better but i am saying that if your gonna port you should atleast try the t6's first before selling them.

thanks everyone! well the T6's are the SHIT!!!!!!! my bike really woke up! the K&N pods turned out good too, i just ordered the trinity adjustable timing plate and the v-force 3 reeds so ill get back to everyone once its installed to let everyone know how it turned out performance wise! thanks again. :thanks:

Everyone always gets into the T6 vs T5 debate and ported vs non-ported. Toomey themselves will tell you that on a stock engine (stock port) the T6 makes the most power, but they recommend the T5 for ported engines. Now this isn't to say that you can't port to a configuration that will work well with the T6's, but that there is a greater potential for peak power if you have a bike ported to compliment the T5's.