BanditOnTheBanshee

gabybanshee

• 3 weeks later...

this whole thing was a mistake...i had my sister send the pipes because i was working alot of overtime the week this happened. she got the box of pipes out of the wrong garage and i didnt notice till he sent me some msg on myspace that wasnt really in english. anyway no pipes or money ever showed up at my house so im the ones whos out more. i tried actually paying this guy paypal before that and he didnt have it or a checking accont to transfer funds with so i decided id go with the trade. either way i wouldnt try a scam like this because its considered mail order fraud and im pretty sure its a felony

this whole thing was a mistake...i had my sister send the pipes because i was working alot of overtime the week this happened. she got the box of pipes out of the wrong garage and i didnt notice till he sent me some msg on myspace that wasnt really in english. anyway no pipes or money ever showed up at my house so im the ones whos out more. i tried actually paying this guy paypal before that and he didnt have it or a checking accont to transfer funds with so i decided id go with the trade. either way i wouldnt try a scam like this because its considered mail order fraud and im pretty sure its a felony

So where did the DMCs go? To santa?

the deal was i would gave my dmc916 and 100$ and he was going to get me some cpi i send my dmc and he told me that he send the cpis but he send me some fmf in very bad conditions so whatch out for him

do you have a tracking # that proves he recieved the pipes? if you do, it might give one of the mods some insentive to jump in and help make this deal right.