what about t-rex?

liledg

Not the same. Both are powervalved monoblock cylinders, but made by different manufacturers. The cheetah has nickasil bore and t-rex has steel sleeves.

ok so the cheeta dont got a sleeve but nickasil instead. what about the porting nothing diff there? also i live close to dasa who makes them correct me if im wrong.

porting different how? lets put it into HP, same motors whats the diff in HP?

I believe everyone would agree the cheetah would make more power out of the box, as well as ported, and be the way to go for the money. But then again, it depends on who ported them, set up, etc.. Personally i don't like t-rex's although I've seen them run hard also.. Jmo

I believe everyone would agree the cheetah would make more power out of the box, as well as ported, and be the way to go for the money. But then again, it depends on who ported them, set up, etc.. Personally i don't like t-rex's although I've seen them run hard also.. Jmo

thanx 4 your 2cent, wish sombody out here dynoed them ported by the same builder.