20 mill t-rex

liledg

got action at a 20mill t-rex pv motor used. motor had less than a hour on it when it was run lean. needs to be bored out and new pistons. no tranny gears, no clutch, no carbs, whats a good price to pay and what kind of hp do you think this motor will make on race gas. the motor made 143 hp on alky, b4 the lean issue happend. thanks for your good info. also i want to drag for fun and not run alky.

got action at a 20mill t-rex pv motor used. motor had less than a hour on it when it was run lean. needs to be bored out and new pistons. no tranny gears, no clutch, no carbs, whats a good price to pay and what kind of hp do you think this motor will make on race gas. the motor made 143 hp on alky, b4 the lean issue happend. thanks for your good info. also i want to drag for fun and not run alky.

I havnt had much experience with the big bores like that, but 143 seems low for a 20mil... theres a couple guys on here Ive seen with 10 and 12 mil. making around 155 ish

I havnt had much experience with the big bores like that, but 143 seems low for a 20mil... theres a couple guys on here Ive seen with 10 and 12 mil. making around 155 ish

not really worried about what other guys dynos are saying. i wont be runing on alky. i will run race gas. also what price do you think is a good price for this motor in its condition. i mean dont want to pay to much.

just to run my first post back by u guys to see if any body can help thanks for the replies.